Tuesday Apps for iPhone, iPad and Android, (the “Tuesday Apps”) and other related websites where this policy appears in the footer of the page or where it is referenced as part of our Terms and Conditions (the “Tuesday Service”).
The policy that applies on any of our domains or subdomains is always the policy that appears in the footer of each website.
for new users and is otherwise effective on January 1, 2021.
Tuesday is an online events, auctions and fundraising platform for organizations to host online and in-person events and for end-users to find events, register, bid and or donate to charities. You can browse our sites and download our mobile applications
without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. Once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us. You acknowledge that we transmit data to and store data in servers located in the United
States which may have different data privacy laws than your home country, and you expressly consent to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers located in the United States.
If you register for our services on the Site, we will collect your first and last name, email address, mobile phone number, and if the seller at an auction requires it, your mailing address and valid credit card information. We use this information to
provide you our services.
We collect and store the following information:
- Transactional information based on your activities on the sites (such as bidding, donating, adding information, buying, or any items or content you upload or generate or that relates to your account);
- If you setup a personal account with us, we collect your name, email address and mobile phone number and may ask you for your mailing address.
- If you register for any event, regardless of whether you place a bid, donate or purchase anything, we will share your name, email, and phone number (if available) with the organization who is running that event. This is done so that they may contact
you regarding your registration.
- If you create any fundraising pages for an organization hosting a fundraiser with us, we will collect and store any photos you upload for your page or your account. We will also store any content you post to your page and any videos you
link to your page.
- If you donate or purchase items with any event on our site and choose not to create an account, we will still capture and store your name and email address for reporting purposes to the organization who receives the donation.
- Shipping, billing and other information you provide to purchase or ship an item;
- Your email address and name or any other information, including personal information that you provide to us through online support chats, community discussions, email tickets for issue resolution, blog comments, or any other correspondence through
our sites, and correspondence sent to us;
- other non-identifiable information from your interaction with our sites, services, content and advertising, including device ID, computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, ad data, IP address
and standard web log information;
- additional information we ask you to submit to authenticate yourself or if we believe you are violating site policies (for example, we may ask you to send us an ID or bill to verify your address, or to answer additional questions online to help
verify your identity or ownership of an item you have purchased, an auction in which you have participated, a donation you have made, or a bid that you have placed);
- information from other companies, such as demographic and navigation data; and
- other supplemental information from third parties (for example, if you incur a debt to Tuesday , we will generally conduct a credit check by obtaining additional information about you from a credit bureau, as permitted by law).
- Transactional and other information from the use of your mobile device to access and use our services, such as bids, what auctions you’re associated with, purchase information, and geographic information.
If you do not want us to collect information about you, you can simply decide not to submit it to us. If you choose to decline to submit such information, you may not be able to take advantage of all of the services and products offered on the TuesdayEvents, Tuesday Apps and Tuesday Service. Removal of Your Information from an Organization
At any time, you may view the current list of organizations who have run events on Tuesday, that have access to your information. For each organization, you can request the nonprofit to remove you from the list. Tuesday does not have access to the nonprofit’s donor database.
However, we will maintain your main account information with Tuesday .
will have the option to remove yourself from their contact list. To do so, please login
to https://events.Tuesday .com with your information and go to “My Data” in the menu. When you request to be removed from an organization’s contact list, we will immediately remove that organizations’ access to your information.
However, we will maintain your main account information with Tuesday .
Removal of Account
Anytime, you may also remove your account from Tuesday . To do this, please email info@Tuesday.app, and we will promptly remove your account for you. Make sure to provide your Donor ID
Bidding and Donations
When you register directly with Tuesday, your information is not shared with any organization until you Finalize a transaction of sort not limited to Auctions and Donations. Upon Finalizing the transaction, your information will be shared with the organization hosting the event and will be visible to their employees and assigned managers who are operating Tuesday ’s backend auction manager. If you decide to “Bid” in any Tuesday auction, you will be assigned a Donor ID for that auction. Within the auction, you will be (by
default) identified to other bidders by your Donor ID. You have the option to use your name instead of your Donor ID. Your name will be able to be viewed by any other participants in your auction you will be identifiable by participants.
Using your Donor ID will hide your name from public view; however, the event hosts and any other people they assign as “managers” in their Tuesday account will have access to your name, email, and if you provided them: phone number and address.
Credit Card information
Tuesday does not collect, store or otherwise maintain any credit card information from individuals who make a donation through the Site. Donations, including information associated with your credit card, are processed by our partners: Payrix solution LLC. (https://www.payrix.com)
Our merchant partners utilize a secure tokenization method to capture and process credit card transactions through our website, manager, and mobile apps. When you enter in a credit card through our interface, your credit card information
is immediately and securely transferred to Tuesday ’s merchant processor and an authorization for $0.00 is secured inorder to validate your credit card. Never does your credit card information pass through Tuesday ’s servers and never is your credit card information saved in Tuesday ’s databases. In addition, Tuesday employees and contractors and any organization using Tuesday does not have access to your credit card information. The only persons who may have access to your credit card information would be individuals that you personally
hand your card to at an event or organizations who you provide your credit card information over the phone. In those cases we would recommend you never let your credit card leave your sight; and, we recommend you not share your credit card with
anyone over the phone, physical medium (form handed to you) or remote medium (e.g. email, chat).
When a card is entered through Tuesday and securely transferred to a merchant, our merchant processor returns a secure token to Tuesday that we can store and use for future transactions against your card. For your convenience, we store this token
so that you are not required to re-enter your credit card information. You can remove this token in Tuesday by removing your “Card on File” shown on your Tuesday account. It is important to note that charities can restrict
bidding or purchases to only individuals with a credit card on file. In those cases, if you have unpaid purchases, Tuesday will prevent you from removing your card until you pay for those purchases. You can, however, add in a new payment
method and remove the original one.
We don’t sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We may combine your information with information we collect from other companies and use it to improve and personalize our
services, content and advertising. If you don’t wish to receive marketing or research communications from us or participate in our surveys, simply indicate your preference by following the directions provided with the communication or advertisement or by emailing to info@Tuesday.app.
However, you should understand that any organization on our platform that is running an event (auction, fundraiser or other type of event) will have access to your personal information if you choose to Register for that event. These organizations
may use that information for their own purposes.
We use the information we collect from you, including your personal information, to provide you our services, allowing you to register, purchase items, bid, donate, and otherwise interact with organizations and their staff and guests. Additionally, you
agree that we may use your personal information to:
- provide customer support you request.
- resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems.
- prevent, detect, and investigate potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce our User Agreement;
- customize, measure and improve our services, content and advertising.
- tell you about our services and those of our corporate family, deliver targeted marketing, service updates, and promotional offers based on your communication preferences; and
- compare information for accuracy, and verify it with third parties;
- contact you regarding transactions and fee collections to the telephone numbers or e-mail addresses you have provided us; and other uses as described when we collect the information;
- if you choose to receive push notifications or text messages, notify you if you are outbid on an auction item;
- share your name, email address, phone number, and mailing address with any organization with whom you register;
- send you a receipt confirming your purchases, donations and bids.
- combine your data with other data we collect or obtain.
- aggregate non-identifiable data arising from the use of our site and services for our business purposes.
- use demographic data obtained through the service and third parties to improve our service.
Registration and sharing through third-party services
We may offer single sign-on services that allow you to use third party login credentials to sign into Tuesday. With your permission, Tuesday may also transfer to Tuesday profile information contained in your third-party profile. Tuesday may also, for
your use, enable you to import information about who you are connected to, as well as enable you to share information with those third-party sites. If you wish to discontinue such sharing, you will be able to do so by emailing to info@Tuesday.app
Our Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a listing or other content violates the rights of others, or protect anyone’s rights, property, or safety. Such information will
be disclosed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
We may also share your personal information with:
- Service providers under contract who help with our business operations (such as fraud investigations, bill collection, credit card processors, affiliate and rewards programs and co-branded credit cards).
- Other third parties to whom you explicitly ask us to send your information (or about whom you are otherwise explicitly notified and consent to when using a specific service), including the selling party that is offering goods through an auction;
- Law enforcement, governmental agencies, or authorized third-parties, in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity or any other activity that may expose us, you, or any other Tuesday user
to legal liability. In such events, we will disclose information relevant to the investigation, such as name, city, state, ZIP code, telephone number, email address, User ID history, IP address, fraud complaints, bidding and payment history,
and anything else we may deem relevant to the investigation.
If your personal information will be used contrary to this policy, you will receive prior notice.)
Without limiting the above, in an effort to respect your privacy and our ability to keep the community free from bad actors, we will not otherwise disclose your personal information to law enforcement, other government officials, or other third parties
without a subpoena, court order or substantially similar legal procedure, except when we believe in good faith that the disclosure of information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss or to report suspected illegal activity.
Information You Share on Tuesday
Your event Donner ID is displayed while you are logged into Tuesday Events and within our mobile applications (and so available to the public) and is connected to all of your Tuesday activity for that event. Other people can see your
bids under your Paddle ID. If you share your Paddle ID, you will no longer be anonymous to those with whom you share it. Moreover, Tuesday will store login and session information as Cookies within the browser you use to access
Tuesday Events. If you are on a shared computer, others could have access to your account if you do not properly logout of your account. Also, Tuesday will send live alerts and notifications to your browser or phone. If
you access the Tuesday Events or Tuesday Apps from a shared computer or device, certain information about you, such as your user ID, activity or reminders from Tuesday , may also be visible to other individuals who use the computer or device
Using Information from Tuesday
Tuesday enables you to share personal and financial information with the selling party in order to complete transactions and for the seller to collect payments. We encourage you to disclose your privacy preferences and respect the privacy of other
users. We cannot guarantee the privacy or security of your information and therefore we encourage you to evaluate the privacy and security policies of the seller before entering into a transaction and choosing to share your information. For
the avoidance of doubt, sellers will have access to your name, User ID, email address and other contact, payment, and shipping information.
Privacy Obligations of the Seller
In all cases, you must give bidders a chance to remove themselves from your database and a chance to review what information you have collected about them.
You agree to use user information only for:
- Tuesday transaction-related purposes that are not unsolicited commercial messages.
- using services offered through Tuesday (such as escrow, shipping, and fraud complaints), or
- other purposes that a Tuesday expressly chooses.
We use “cookies” (small files placed on your hard drive) on certain of our pages to help analyze our web page flow; improve performance, keep your session information, customize our services, content and advertising; measure promotional
A few important things you should know about cookies are that:
- Most cookies are “session cookies,” meaning that they are automatically deleted from your hard drive at the end of a session.
- You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of some of our sites or services.
- You may encounter cookies from third parties on certain pages of the sites that we do not control. (For example, if you view a web page created by another user, there may be a cookie placed by that web page.)
No Spam, Spyware or Spoofing
We and our users do not tolerate spam. Make sure to set your Tuesday communication preferences so we communicate to you as you prefer. To report Tuesday -related spam or spoof emails to Tuesday, please forward the email to info@Tuesday.app
You (including Sellers) may not use our communication tools to send spam or otherwise send content that would violate our User Agreement.
Your password or is the key to your account. For passwords, we recommend using a multi-word pass-phrase that you can easily remember, and do not disclose your Tuesday password to anyone. If you do share your password or your personal information with others, remember that you are responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personal information and may be
subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately notify Tuesday and change your password.
Accessing, Reviewing and Changing Your Personal Information
You can see, review and change most of your personal information by signing on to Tuesday website or the Tuesday Apps and viewing your Profile. Generally, we will not manually modify your personal information because it is very difficult to verify your identity remotely. You must promptly update your personal information if it changes or is inaccurate. As mentioned above, upon your request we will close your account and remove your personal information from view as soon as reasonably
possible, based on your account activity and in accordance with applicable law. We do retain personal information from closed accounts to comply with law, prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist
with any investigations, enforce our Tuesday User Agreement, and take other actions otherwise permitted by law.
Your information is stored on our servers located in the United States. We treat data as an asset that must be protected and use lots of tools (encryption, passwords, physical security, etc.) to protect your personal information against unauthorized
access and disclosure. However, as you probably know, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, and other users may abuse or misuse your personal information that they collect from the site.
Therefore, although we work very hard to protect your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will always remain private.
- Third Parties
buyers or sellers on our sites or other sites throughout the Internet, different rules may apply to their use or disclosure of the information you disclose to them. Tuesday does not control the privacy policies of third parties, and you are
subject to the privacy policies of those third parties where applicable. We encourage you to ask questions before you disclose your personal information to others.
Although our website is a general audience site, we restrict the use of our service to individuals who can legally contract. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
answered via info@Tuesday.app